Aims and Objectives
- To provide a relaxed and social atmosphere where Archers of all standards can practice and enjoy the art, science, and sport of Archery.
- To stage tournaments and other events to raise funds for the improvement of the club.
- To encourage the development of the archer’s skills via training and coaching.
- To actively develop and encourage the young archer’s section of the club.
- To ensure the club is run in a business like manner and is financially fit.
- To encourage a structure that allows for non-shooting members who wish to donate time and effort to the running of the club.
You can view the club constitution