Archery Beginners Course
Juniors, as well as adults, are most welcome.
Where a junior is booked on a course it is great if a parent also takes the course to provide support for the junior as you both develop your archery skills. We also encourage parents to become involved in volunteering at the club
Archery is fun and if you want it to it can be competitive as well. To get you off to a good start we have put together our beginner’s course run under Archery GB guidelines
We run several Archery Beginners courses during the year here in West Somerset. You can select your preferred date when completing the booking form.
- you will be shooting during your very first session.
- All aspects of shooting and equipment are covered.
- All equipment is supplied
- Safety aspects will be covered in detail.
- During the course, you are insured by Archery GB (The Governing Body)
- On completion of the course, you can become a full member of the club.
- Your course fee is also your first quarters’ shooting fee. *(See Note)
We have a thriving club of all ages and abilities. Once a full member, you can choose to shoot for recreational purposes or go on to enter tournaments. Field shooting is also a possibility where the club has access to woodland.
The course fee is £50.00 and runs over five weeks. Each session is approximately one and a half hours. Outdoors during the Summer, and indoors during the winter. booking essential as places on each course are limited..
Our experienced coaches will get you shooting on the first session and gradually increase your knowledge and skill over the next three weeks and you will graduate with a certificate and be offered club membership.
Course fee £50.
Book your Archery Beginners Course
Should you have any questions before booking please contact us.
*Note: Your first quarters’ shooting fee is included however your membership fee is payable to join.