Archery Beginners Course
Archery is fun and if you want it to it can be competitive as well. To get you off to a good start we have put together our beginner’s course.
- you will be shooting during your very first session.
- All aspects of shooting and equipment are covered.
- All equipment is supplied
- Safety aspects will be covered in detail.
- During the course, you are insured by Archery GB (The Governing Body)
- On completion of the course, you can become a full member of the club.
- Your course fee is also your first quarters’ shooting fee. *(See Note)
We have a thriving club of all ages and abilities. Once a full member, you can choose to shoot for recreational purposes or go on to enter tournaments. Field shooting is also a possibility when and where the club has access to woodland.
The course fee is £40.00 and runs over five weeks. Each session is approximately one Hour. Outdoors during the Summer, indoors during the winter. booking essential.
Our experienced coaches will get you shooting on the first session and gradually increase your knowledge and skill over the next five weeks and you will graduate with a certificate and be offered club membership.
Course fee £40.
Book your Archery Beginners Course
Should you have any questions before booking please contact us.
*Note: Your first quarters’ shooting fee is included however your membership fee is payable to join.