Archery Taster Sessions
You may have always wanted to try your hand at archery because it is fun, challenging, exciting and friendly. These sessions are an excellent way to find out if archery is for you. You may want to try archery for the first time.
You will be shown the basics of target archery and are approximately an hour long.
- An experienced Archery Coach will be guiding you, and you will be hitting the target in this session.
- We will provide all the equipment.
- You will start by shooting at a short distance and probably shooting further during the archery taster.
- It might be that this is a one-to-one session or as a part of a group.
- Archers can be of any age, but it is not always possible for those under eight as it depends on strength, height, concentration, and safety.
Why not bring along some friends and enjoy archery together? Group sessions are fun.
Our coaches will be helping and supervising you in these sessions with guidance on safety and basic technique; it is not an archery lesson but a chance to pick up a bow and arrow and have a go.
If you like what you experience, you may wish to take our beginners class and join the archery club here in Williton, West Somerset.
The Taster sessions are only £15 per person and by appointment only.
We will always safely conduct the taster sessions following Archery GB guidance.
As I am sure you will understand, our insurers’ require that we ask you for some basic information before you shoot.
A parent/guardian must accompany anybody under 18, ideally also taking a taster session.
Please complete the form to book your taster session; we will then be in touch to confirm the date, time and place.