Archery Booking UpdateMembers and Guest Archers
Archery GB Membership required except for the Xmas Meal
Archery at Danesfield
This week we will be shooting
Tuesday, Thursday at 7:00 pm Please arrive at 6:30 pm for instructions on the new Safety Net and Entry systems
On Wednesday at 5:30 pm for Beginners, Tasters, Family Session and specialist coaching.
On Saturday and Sunday, there are sessions at 8:00 and 10:30 am.
Initially there will only be four bosses for Covid safety.
You will be notified if your booked session is over subscribed.
Booking is Essential.
We will continue to operate a booking system as this has proved very popular and also enables us to comply with our insurance requirements.
- On arrival at the field at Danesfield School.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the starting time to enable you to set up your boss and equipment before the shooting time.
- All your possessions are to be kept behind the equipment line 3 metres back from the shooting line. This is normal, shooting practice.
- Shooting is to commence once all the bows are on their stands ready for shooting.
- Layout the shooting line.
- Bosses to be set up four yards between centres.
- Decide who will be the field captain and work to the whistle.
- One whistle to go to the line
- Three whistles to collect your arrows
- Rounds will start promptly at the allotted time.
- After shooting your arrows step back away from the line and wait by your equipment.
- If you can, score on your mobile phone or please download and print your own score sheet. Download Score-sheet – Six Dozen – Three Dozen – Five Dozen
- If you wish your scores to be recorded, by the club you can use the form below.
- Leaving the field at Danesfield School.
- It is up to the last archer to ensure the equipment has been put away safely and wiped down after doing so.
- It is up to the last archer to also ensure that everything is cleared up and locked away safely.
KEEPING SAFE – PLEASE READ
To enable everybody to shoot safely we and Archery GB have put in place the following, which all archers should adhere to:
- Remember, you are visiting a school – safety first.
- The School buildings are out of bounds.
- If an archer or member of your household has symptoms that might be Covid-19, you must not come to the club as per government guidelines.
- Archers must notify the club should they develop symptoms after attending the club.
- We advise following social distancing guidelines, although not mandatory.
- Face coverings are advisable indoors.
- Hand sanitiser is available, and strongly advise you to use it on arrival, and after handling equipment.
- Clean and wipe down yours and our equipment after your session – it must be clean for the next group of archers.
- Please take home all your equipment, gloves, waste etc.
Book your Session
Before you book it is essential, you read all the details on this page.
Should you have any questions before booking, please contact us.
Archery GB recommends:
Wearing a face covering inside; and whenever not actively shooting
Use hand sanitiser regularly & maintain hygiene standards
Stay at home if you have symptoms of Covid-19
Respect others’ space
Submitting your Scores